From R&D to Real World Applications
Established in 2018 as an R&D spinoff from the NTU SPIRIT Smart Nation Research Centre, TAU developed a platform technology known as the ICRS™ after a successful proof-of-concept with the Singapore Judiciary.
The technology supported Judges and Legal Clerks by reducing the amount of time taken to extract relevant data from precedent case files. It further helped enhance the quality of legal judgements in Singapore through new and innovative legal research capabilities.
The ICRS™ has been implemented in other projects spearheaded by the public and private sectors in various domains.
Prof Lam Kwok Yan
Ms Stella Tan
Mr. Frankie Lee
- Professor, School of Computer Science & Engineering at NTU
- Executive Director, Digital Trust Centre (DTC)
- Director, Strategic Centre for Research in Privacy-Preserving Technologies and Systems (SCRIPTS)
- Director, SPIRIT Smart Nation Research Centre
- Stella was appointed as Executive Director in February 2022, and as Head of Sales in December 2023
- She currently oversees the sales, business development, and operations of TAU, and is responsible for the financial performance, profitability and prospects of the business
- Frankie was appointed as Finance Director in 2018 and currently spearheads the Corporate Services Department
- He is responsible for the financial health and sustainability of the company
Prof Yiu Siu Ming
Prof Shaun Wang
- Non-executive director of Hong Kong land Holdings Limited (SGX: H78)
- Independent non-executive director of:
- Link Asset Management Ltd (HKG: 0823)
- SUNeVision Holdings Ltd (HKG: 1686)
- China Resources Land Ltd (HKG: 1109)
- Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong)
- Previously the Chief Executive Officer of MTR Corporation Limited (HKG: 0066).
- Deputy Head at the Department of Computer Science of The University of Hong Kong.
- Director of the Department’s FinTech and Blockchain Laboratory
- Deputy Executive Director of HKU-Standard Chartered Hong Kong FinTech Academy
- Hong Kong Cybercrime Policing Advisory Panel
- Chair Professor for the Department of Finance at Southern University of Science & Tech in Shenzhen, China.
- From 2013 to 2015, Prof Wang held the position of Deputy Secretary General and Head of Research at Geneva Association.
- Was previously a Professor and Thomas P. Bowles Endowed Chair of the J.Mack Robinson College of Business at Georgia State University.